Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: Scotty doesn't know

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    I know that you don't know that he knows

  2. #12
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    Seriously - you all need to watch Eurotrip to see how funny that song is!

    Then you will know!

  3. #13
    HB Forum Owner Biomechanoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2001
    Posts
    2,469
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Scotty, two to beam aboard.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think Meg is on a eurotrip. Care to share some with the rest of the class? [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Peeker-matic:
    everytime I look at that "Dates Diane Court",
    I see "Court" as another word, which I shall not type here.

    freaks me out every time...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">So you've met? [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Post

    apparently, yeah...

  7. #17
    Inactive Member macabeee's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    2,180
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    DAMMIT MEGA!!

    ** starts bobbing head and singing Scotty doesn't know, Scotty doesn't kno-ow **

    I watched Eurotrip this past weekend and the song just got OUT of my head this morning.... there goes that!

    Damn funny movie though [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  8. #18
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    My wife had the same problem! It took her three days to get it out of her head.

    Now to piss her off all I have to do is walk buy and mum the tune to "scotty Doesn't Know" [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

    I really liked the movie as well!

  9. #19
    HB Forum Owner Biomechanoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2001
    Posts
    2,469
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Diane and Fiona were in the same sorority.

  10. #20
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Post

    AHA!!!

    that's the connection!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •